|Idaho Bed and Breakfast Association Standards|
- Carry adequate liability insurance
- A high standard of cleanliness must be maintained inside and outside the facility
- Good quality furnishings and linens must be provided in all guest rooms
- An adequate number of bathrooms with sufficient hot water and quality fixtures
- Breakfasts must be of a consistent high quality, and be included in the room rate.
- Easy access to fire protection equipment and visible fire safety evacuation routes and adherence to county guidelines for smoke alarm installation & location
- Friendly guidance and assistance to guests about local attractions and places of interest
- A published reasonable deposit and cancellation policies
- Accommodation, services, and meals are consistent with your advertising
- Respond to guest complaints either verbally or in writing
- If you are unable to resolve a guest complaint we encourage you to consult with the IBBA Board
- The logo, website and brochures etc. are all property of IBBA, and any use of this property is only available to current members in good standing.
By signing my name below, I submit my electronic signature.